GENERATION RFID is searching a System Requirements Engineer for important automotive projects located in Barcelona and Tarragona.
- Analyze, create and document System Requirements.
- Define and document the System External Interfaces.
- Build the Product System Requirement Specification.
- Distribute the specifications and the tasks to the different technical departments and work closely with their team members (Test engineers, Software engineers, Hardware Engineers, Mechanical Engineers, etc.).
- Manage a large quantity of customers’ requirements and documentation.
- Ensure requirements completion.
- Support Safety team regarding the creation of the Technical Safety Requirements.
- Clarify unclear requirements with the customer and/or with the other Requirements Engineers or stakeholders, if derived requirements are not clear or conflicting other requirements.
- Atomize and derive System Requirements based on the accepted Customer requirements.
- Document requirements:
- set all relevant attributes (DOORS).
- create links.
- update existing requirements, if required.
- Identify whether requirements are functional or non-functional and possible environmental impact.
- Resolve Requirement Defects.
- Impact analysis of Product Change Requests from Customer.
- Translate, put in order and understand the requirements of the project.
- Setting control and UML diagrams creation.
- Technical Engineering.
- Three years of experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge in Electronics (Hardware and Software), Mechanics and Optical.
- Experience working with requirements management tools, setting control (DOORS, Synergy, and others), graphic libraries for advanced GUIs development (Qt framework or similar) to create UML diagrams.
- Knowledge in C programming.
- Fluent in English. Valuable, good level of German.
Good communication and conflict resolution skills.