GENERATION RFID is searching a Functional Safety Systems Engineer for important automotive projects located in Barcelona and Tarragona.
- Creation of technical safety concepts.
- Generation safety analyses (FMEAs, FTA).
- Definition of System Safety Architecture and Technical Safety Concept, including allocation of Safety Requirements.
- Moderation and participation at technical reviews.
- Reviews of System Safety Test Specifications.
- Coordinate issues related to functional safety with other components of the development and support organization.
- Interface to the customer for topics related to the System Safety design and concept.
- Diploma/Master in engineering.
- Work experience in automotive development (System, Hardware or Software).
- Experience in creating safety concepts and analyses (FMEA, FTA).
- Knowledge of ISO26262 or IEC61508, automotive SPICE/CMMI.
- Proficient in the use of organization and planning methods.
- Fluent in English, (German knowledge is a plus).
- Structured and team oriented work.